Ominous rumours have been heard about this abandoned toy store at the end of the Brownstone Row... will you dare to enter?
Part of the Dark City line, Brownstone Row will feature several brick & brownstone apartment buildings, small business venues and public service buildings, all using a selection of pieces and architectural solutions that allow you to mix and match these kits, giving you even more options for customizing your table!
- all kits with the same number in the name are compatible with each other - grab a floor from Brownstone Row 1B and use it to extend the height of Brownstone Row 1A!
- turn over the floor piece and choose where the staircase will go
- swap the side walls with each other and decide where to put the side window; choose where to put basement windows, ventilation shafts and similar wall detail pieces
The kit contains one (1) modular apartment/commercial building with two accessible floors, removable roof and two set of opening doors. One sheet of HobbyGlass (clear) is included to make the glass panes for the windows.
The model comes unassembled and unpainted. Pulp City miniature shown for scale purposes only.
Instructions available soon in the "Download" tab.
L: 186mm H: 174mm, W: 126mm
Review Author: Jonathan
Date of review write: 18-02-2018
A fun kit to build. Snug fit. I found that painting the Jack in the Box sign separately helps with the final result coming out great. I would recommend dry fitting the roof structure first and then gluing it all together. The construction is super sturdy and I love how accessible all of the floors are AND that you can add more floors to it easily.
Review Author: Falco
Date of review write: 30-11-2017
In general the brownstone building set is awesome, very well thought out with a lot of details.
Most of the "connection" parts like the corners of the building are smartly covered by brick overlays. The matte boards are nicely putting in the window frames and the "graphics" below the front window. Also the assembly instructions makes sense.
If I had to cherry pick things to point out:
- no internal stairs, just "hole" on the floor. For gaming purposes it's fine, it would be nice to have option to buy stairs separatly if wanted
- "only" one side window, front of the building looks awesome, the other sides are little bit plain
- Roof access is not having a "hole" only square cover to show that in this place is roof access. Can be marked for game purposes easily thou.
- instructions in downloads are for Baudelaire, I'd appreciate this one to have specific instructions for Jack in the Box. There are a few "traps" that made me to pull out glued part to correct for it.
Write a review for this product and we'll give you 50 points that you can use for shopping in our store. This applies only to customers logged in and registered in our store.